We exist to serve the global church by passionately and urgently TRAINING, INSPIRING, MOBILIZING, and EVANGELIZING.
We train Pastors and leaders in ministry essentials and best practices.
- We provide resources and guidance in assisting the local church in how to grow and thrive.
- We have Pastor’s Conferences all over the world that provide instruction and encouragement.
- We have Ladies’ Conferences that encourage, challenge, and equip women in personal / family / ministry areas.
- We have trained over 15,000 Pastors and leaders in 12 different countries.
- We are committed to taking the journey with you to help you reach your God given potential.
We want to inspire the church for global impact.
- We will use God’s truth, creativity and personal miraculous illustrations of
God’s supernatural activity.
- We will inspire your capacity for more.
- We want to inspire you with a vision to reach the world.
- We offer a Pastor’s Retreat in God’s Garden in Jinja Uganda.
“God’s Garden” is a beautiful and serene place to pray, plan, seek God and rest in the Lord.
Hundreds of Pastors, missionaries and preachers have found solace,counseling, and encouragement in God’s Garden. God’s Garden has been used to impact many Pastors who have nowhere to prepare their messages. It has also been an ideal place for others who have traveled long distances to sleep / rest, and get physically and spiritually recharged.
We will help you plan, prepare, and get moving in the right direction.
Healthy churches are always reproducing. We will help you start other churches that start other churches. We Have started eight churches in the United States, and 27 in Africa. We will help you take the gospel to the ends of the earth. We believe the church is the answer to the “lostness” of the world.
We want you to hear, see and feel God’s heart for the world.We believe in the Acts 1:8 strategy.
For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures.
I Corinthians 15: 3-4
We believe living out the Great Commandment helps us to facilitate the Great Commission. We do this by:
- Equipping you to share your faith.
- Taking the Great Commission very seriously and literally.
- Doing whatever it takes for what is at stake.
- Conducting crusades, revivals, one day events.
- Helping mission teams do evangelism.
Our heart is evangelism. Everything we do is grounded in the Gospel.